Our multi-million-pound refurbishment of the iconic Bedford in Balham which included it’s bar, restaurant, clubroom, ballroom and the construction of 15 en-suite bedrooms has given us a fantastic start to 2019.
We’re expanding as a company taking on two new staff members this year already and we’ve recently had the privilege of donating £3,500 to Great Britain Wheelchair Rugby Team through a cycling fundraiser. We’re just about to complete the refurbishment of The Fleece, Jovial Sailor, and a Navy Base and we have plenty more exciting projects lined up.
Why choose Concorde for your 2019 project:
- We create award-winning spaces that people come back to time and time again
- We do it all - design, build, furnishing, brand and maintenance
- First and foremost we listen to clients to understand their business and brand before bringing their vision to life
- 25 years experience of providing beautiful aesthetics and proven returns for clients
- Offices across London, Yorkshire and Nottinghamshire
- Our client testimonials prove our ability to deliver projects on time and on budget
Our latest award-winning projects:
- Daniel Thwaites Head Office and Brewery – Mixology Award 2018 Finalist – Shortlisted for Commercial Interiors Project of the Year Award
- Foundry Project, Harrogate - Mixology Awards 2018 Finalist - Shortlisted for Restaurant & Bar Interiors Project of the Year Award
- The Three Guineas, Reading - National Railway Heritage Awards - Highly Commended in the Best Commercial Restoration Category
Don't forget you can visit us on stand E38 at the Northern Restaurant and Bar Show taking place in March at Manchester Central.