The White Horse - Club & Bar Design Finalist at SBID 2021

We have become a finalist in the SBID International Design Awards 2021. Amazingly, 3 of our projects have been shortlisted for an award!

The Public Vote is now open and totals 30% of our overall score (the judges will form the remaining 70%) and closes on Friday 10th September at 5 pm. Everyone is invited to take part in the public voting – colleagues, clients, friends and family so rally your troops!



Vote for our project here - 



The brief was to create a traditional pub with a little extra excitement. Fuller’s wanted a distinctive look that promoted a warm, welcoming yet contemporary environment to complement its quintessential pub experience complete with regular entertainment, meal deals and one glorious beer garden.



The design of The White Horse has created a distinctive look that is simultaneously warm, welcoming and contemporary but also functional to the needs of Fuller’s and the people who live, work, shop and play in this world-famous cultural neighbourhood.



The pub has two spaces with different identities, the upper floor is private and the lower is more social. Both floors have their own bars, W.C.’s and stunning views. It also features a quaint external garden at ground level and an incredible outside terrace that overlooks The SSE Arena.